9 June 2021
Global Kinetics Pty Ltd. is committed to improving the lives of those with Parkinson’s disease with advanced medical technologies. The company was formed in 2007 to commercialize its lead product, the Personal KinetiGraph® (PKG®). The PKG enables the precise monitoring, quantification, and reporting of movement symptoms in Parkinson’s disease. To date, Global Kinetics has supported clinical decisions for doctors who have treated more than 30,000 patients with Parkinson’s disease, generating more than 7,200,000 hours of clinical data from the FDA-cleared, CE-marked, TGA-cleared PKG wearable system. Global Kinetics is a privately held company, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in London, UK, and Minneapolis, USA.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a business that has some serious purpose, and people who really care about the work they are doing. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative family business atmosphere. Small, dynamic and complex and most of all, passionate about delivery innovations that transform the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Located in Melbourne’s CBD and reporting to the Lead Test Engineer within the Product Development team, you will be responsible for management and resolution of level 2 and 3 product support by responding to support tickets, investigation of logged issues, providing resolution details and working with software development team to resolve the issues. There is a good opportunity to develop your career towards software testing and testing automation by assisting Lead Test Engineer in test case writing, automation and test execution.
Main responsibilities include:
- Level 2 and 3 support for customer issues, triage and investigation of logged issues providing resolution details and support
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware issues
- Responding to requests for data extracts
- Follow technical work instructions to resolve support requests and develop new work instructions as product evolves
- Analysis of reported defects, escalating defects and issues and working with software development team to resolve issues
- Scripting and automating common support tasks
- Assist Lead Test Engineer to create, automate and execute test cases
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Sc in Computer Science, IT or a related engineering discipline
- 2-5 years demonstrable experience in product support roles as level 2 support and above
- Experience or qualification in software testing and software quality assurance roles
- Experience in writing SQL queries and one or more scripting or programming language
- Good communication and problem solving skills, comfortable with the use of technology and learning new technical skills
In addition, you may have one or more of the following desirable skills or experience
- Experience working within an AWS based cloud environment
- Experience with manual or automated software testing
- Experience with trouble-shooting hardware based products
- Experience working in digital health or regulated Quality Management System (QMS) based environment (e.g. ISO 13485)
Sounds like you? Then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and letter of application addressing the key selection criteria and outlining your experience by sending to email@example.com