The PKG® system consists of a wrist-worn movement recording device known as the PKG Watch.
- Data is collected continuously by the PKG Watch during activities of daily living in the home environment
- Can be programmed to remind the patient, at their prescribed Parkinson’s disease medication times
- The patient wears the PKG Watch for 7 days
- At the end of the recording period, the data is uploaded for processing.
- The PKG® is generated and emailed to the patient’s clinician, graphically and numerically depicting the movement of the patient.
- The PKG® shows scores representative of dyskinesia and bradykinesia, compared to controls, throughout the day and from day to day.
- Other information such as medication compliance, motor fluctuations, immobility, tremor and periods where the PKG Watch was not worn are also shown.
Uncontrolled Patients Being Managed by a Specialist Detected
Change in Clinical Management Plan
Clinicians Reported Improved Dialogue with Patients