Clinical application of the PKG® system
The PKG® provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Assessment of the risk of Impulse Control Disorders
News & Events
Press release – Global Kinetics Enters Remote Monitoring Business and Appoints New U.S. Commercial Leadership
August 19, 2021 – Global Kinetics Pty Ltd (GK) announced...
Thomas Ulmer appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Ulmer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2021....
GK is committed to supporting customers through the COVID-19 pandemic
As members of the global healthcare community, it is our...
PKG Wristwatch Device May Improve Clinical Decision-Making in Parkinson’s, Study Shows
A wrist-worn medical device — called the Personal KinetiGraph or PKG —...